Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Candy Hearts Day


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 

There's a ton of stuff going on for me right now. I've been in the editing cave all week. I recently wrapped up the relaunch of Connection, which is now on Smashwords. I'm happy to have that one back on the shelf. I'm now a couple chapters into copy editing Chasing Moonlight.

Winter Break begins this Friday for MiniBeast, so I'll have a long editing weekend ahead of me - from Saturday through Tuesday - to wrap up the revision and reformatting job. I need to get this one out of the way so I can get crackin' on the next project.

At this very moment, there's a DNA test kit waiting to be sent off on my desk. It's one of the ancestry kits from 23 & Me. I already have an extensive family tree mapped out, but it should be interesting seeing the test results. I hope it will give me what percentages of American mutt I am.

I have no idea how long it takes to get results back, but I'm sure the whole family will be interested in seeing what's in the mix. I told Hubz a few days ago, before my kit arrived, I wanted to order one for my dad for his birthday. He's super interested in our geneaology, and with his DNA mapped, we'll know the family's - or rather, dad's - halpogroup. Exciting stuff!

One last thing before I close, I want to give a special shoutout to one of my favorite people on the planet, my godfather, Uncle AG. It's his 89th birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆEvery year when Valentine's Day rolls around, he's always the first person I think of, so I'm sending him a big virtual hug, and many Happy Birthday wishes! ๐Ÿ’Ÿ 

That's all for now. I have errands to run, so I better get going! xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^