Saturday, October 01, 2016

More Book News

Updates, updates! Yes, more updates.

Before I get started, just for the sake of saying so, it feels a little weird blogging on the Macbook. Everything looks slightly different. My HP little red writing laptop hasn't fully recovered from the Win10 anniversary update. She's tiptop healthy in terms of virus protection, etc. but she desperately needs a trip to visit Dr. Bulldog to fix the black screen on startup issue and spontaneous crashing problem before I end up with more data loss or a fried motherboard. I don't know which would be worse, but I'd seriously prefer not to find out.

That aside, the reissue for Chasing Moonlight is in the final stages and almost ready to go live. I love the new cover, which was created by Sterling Design Studios. The reissue will be out at Smashwords in ePub format first, and other file types and vendors will follow. I'll be revealing the new cover here on the blog very soon, and I gotta say...I'll be extremely glad to have this book in stores again. Out of everything I've written, Chasing Moonlight is probably my favorite Werekind story.

Also, the Kindle, Nook, and iBooks editions of Mating Instinct are in proofs and almost ready to go.

The Midnight Moon Trilogy Omnibus is also on the table, moving right along, and looking good. Feral Instinct, one of my harder to find by stories, will be included in the omnibus along with Under a Midnight Moon and Mating Instinct. So, if you missed Feral Instinct when it was contracted through Ravenous, take heart. It's getting a reissue as well.

That pretty much covers it for now. I do have a couple more new releases on the way, but I can't comment on them just yet. At any rate, it's pretty busy here. A good thing, since it keeps me out of trouble. ;o)

Until next time, best wishes! xoxo    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^