Sunday, September 25, 2016

Today's the Day

It's release day for Mating Instinct! I thought I better drop in and post a quick update while I have a few minutes free time. I'm presently working to get the files uploaded, and as soon as I have the instore links, I'll be back with an official announcement, the (very slightly) updated cover, and the download urls. A big thanks to everyone who has waited so patiently for this new Werekind story. I love you, guys!

Update 9/26: Bear with me, y'all. I've officially been awake for 24 hours straight. I'm still trying to get the new book uploaded. I've been using a new program for creating books, and I keep getting an muhfrikkin auto vetter error, and I'm trying to work out how to fix it. If I can't solve the problem by this afternoon, I have a friend who has offered to help me with it after work. I'm freaking out and very sorry. It will be up as soon as I can get the thing to accept my file. #panic :(( I will update again very soon - hopefully by this evening! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.