Friday, September 30, 2016

Mating Instinct is live at Smashwords

It's finally here! It's been a nightmare week of pure tech hell, but my new Werekind story is finally available...in ePub format at Smashwords. 

About Mating Instinct

Gemma Warren can hardly believe it when she is handed down an unexpected mating decree from the pack alpha. Who is the mysterious R.T. and why does he think they should be mates? Does it have something to do with that unfortunate little trespassing incident she got herself into a few weeks before? There is only one way to find out...

Smashwords link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/669382

The current edition is available only as an ePub through Smashwords. More formats and web vendors are in the works.

A special thank you to my personal tech Genie for saving my bacon. I owe you big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^