Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Busy, Busy Bee

Road crews are working on the street right outside, so it's very loud in the writing cave today. When standing in the kitchen and in my office, it's possible to feel the vibrations from the machinery through the concrete floors. It's driving the doggles batty. Competely understandable. Fun times.

It's the last day of August, and I managed to hit everything on my to-do list for the month. Gemma's story (still debating about the title, and leaning toward changing it) is in edits. I finally fixed the no scrollbars issue in Word for Mac so editing with the Macbook is possible and writing with it is no longer a chore. This weekend, I'll be installing a new antivirus program for the new comp, just to be safe. I'll also be unlocking the "unlimited" feature in the new pubbing software I picked up recently, so I can compile the new Werekind story with it. I'm sooo excited to try out this new software! It's been fun to tinker with, but my options are limited and I can't upload anything with it until it's unlocked. But I digress... I have Gemma's test cover ready, and finalizing it is on my priority list. Expect a cover reveal next week!

Everything is moving forward and release day is imminent. Speaking of covers, I'm also in the final stages of having a new cover remade for Chasing Moonlight, which is getting a reissue in September. That's probably my favorite story in the Werekind series, so I'll be thrilled to have it back up and available for readers.

I guess I should get back to work now. I'm trying to get as many pages cleaned up as possible before MiniBeast gets home from school. Yes, yes, back to the yearly grind. I miss summer already. I hope y'all have a lovely day, and until next time, happy wishes! •


Cute bee graphic by forestgreen and anarres courtesy of openclipart.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^