Sunday, May 01, 2016

A Creative Mess = Progress

Image by Kablam at OpenClipArt.
I just realized I need to clean my office. I don't usually let it get this far. It's a complete mess. Like, I'd close the door to hide this disaster zone if we had sudden visitors. It's that bad.

On the other hand, a sign of a messy office is a sign of progress being made elsewhere. I wrote a little more on my latest story this morning. It not only has legs, it now has a title! A title I'm keeping under wraps to keep from jinxing myself, but I will say that I'm extremely relieved that the idea fairy decided to sprinkle a little title magic over this one. I haven't had this much trouble coming up with a title since Dominant Territory.

Anyway, toward noon, Hubz, Mini, and I took a break and went to eat at Panda's. On returning home, I took some more cold meds, made a pot of  licorice root tea to try to tame my cough, and went back to work. I wrote a little more, and when the well dried up, I made two tester covers for the next release. I'm satisfied with one of them, so this week I'll be buying stock images for a new release. Woot!

So that's the latest. I'm back to the writing cave, and I'm  -t h i s-  close to wrapping up another short story. I'll post again when I have something more to say. Sending lovely vibes to everyone for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.