Sunday, February 22, 2015

Tracking Expedition

CharlieCat has the right idea.
A Sunday snoozefest. ☺
Last night I worked on my novel for a couple of hours. I wrote about a thousand words and took a ton of notes for future scenes - scene sketches, basically. I have a total crush on my main character. It's been a while since that has happened for me!  A good sign, for sure.☺

Today's order of business: I have a couple of scenes I want to add in with what's already there, but I think I'm going to have to use a spreadsheet to keep track of where everyone is at what moment. I've never had to do that before, so I'm kind of browsing around the internet for suggestions. Easy suggestions, nothing too complicated. Nothing complicated like a plotting system. Just a way to keep track of my characters while I'm writing.

In the meantime, I'm moving on with this thing. My characters have hit their stride. •

2 comments:

  1. OMG that's my cat's long lost brother! seriously they could be twins!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.