Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow No More


After several days of ice and snow, it's mostly melted now. Nothing left but a few patches in the yard. Boohoo. It was great fun while it lasted, though. Mini wasn't jazzed about returning to school today at all, but I managed to get him dressed and out the door without too much whining and carrying on. I admit I loved the snow break, too. I stayed busy reading and writing and making a list of the things I need to do before Oldest gets home. He's back in the states and will be home with us in a few weeks. What he decides to do from that point forward, we'll have to wait and see.

Yesterday I managed to get roughly 2800 words written. My weekly total is sitting at just over 11k. I'm very happy with those numbers, and I'm looking to add to that amount after lunch. The main thing is to keep the story moving forward. So far, so good.

That's it for now. I should know in about an hour if Hubby has maxed out his work time for the week. If he has, he'll be home a bit early. I hope he has. We'll get to kick off the weekend early. ☺

2 comments:

  1. We have 4 + feet of snow. I am soooo sick of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably would hate it if I had 4+ feet of it. ^_^ It's such a novelty here. It lasted two days then melted.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^