Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Getting Back to Normal



Knock on wood. I think everything I needed to wrap up from 2014 is officially done. These past six weeks have been tremendously stressful, but now that it's all out of the way I can focus on writing. I need to catch up on two stories that are due very soon. Today I wrote a thousand words, baked cookies with Mini, and washed enough laundry to clothe a small village.

I'm running on empty, but I'll probably add some more words to my story project to that after the house is settled for the evening. I realize I'm going to have to form a serious writing plan if I hope to finish these stories on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.