Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year (of the Wood Goat)


Bring on the New Year!  As I said in an earlier post, 2015 is an "8" vibration year. It's also the year of the wood goat. You can read more about that here: http://www.gotohoroscope.com/2015-horoscope/ Overall, things should go more smoothly for those who had a trying year in 2014. (Count me among you!), so here's hoping the predictions are on the mark. Truth told, I haven't had a really good year since about 2012. Eek, I'm long overdue!

If you're into astrology and tarot, that sort of thing, get thee to YouTube. This is the best time of year to check out all the free, yearly predictions for your sign(s). If you need recommendations on where to start, some of my favorites are Michele Knight, Veerle de Bruyne, Kelley Rosano, and Tarot by Tilly. (No particular order. I love them all.)

I won't be making traditional "resolutions" this year. I set my intentions for the New Year a few months ago, and I've been doing my best to put them into practice.They're working for me, so I'm going to stick with them. You can read about my intentions for 2015 here:  http://corazane.blogspot.com/2014/12/happy-christmas-eve-eve-2014.html

As for celebration plans, I'll be hanging out with the family tonight. We're staying home to watch the ball drop on TV. Then tomorrow, we're going to my parents' house for dinner. In the meantime, I'll be working on the naughty novel - writing. Lots of writing. The story is due very soon, and I need to pick up the pace. Wish me luck!

Until next time, happy wishes! Here's to a blessed 2015. *clinks champagne glasses* 

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what my goals will be for 2015. Don't panic so much when life throws a curve ball would be a good start LOL! I want to write more, and I want to branch out in other genres particularly horror/thriller.
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, Nancy, I'm sooo with you. Don't stress is the #1 intention on my list this year. I've been trying to put that into practice since about October. It's weird because once I start to stress/panic it just sort of builds and snowballs until I'm having a full blown anxiety attack. I'm a chronic worrywart and I know I've got to calm down before it puts me in the hospital - or worse. "Don't stress, relax, slow down." I chant that to myself probably 100 times a day. Eventually it will sink in. ^_^ That sounds good about branching into other genres, too. Genre has been on my mine lately as well. For the past couple of years, most of my new releases have fallen into the erotica category, so I've been toying with the idea of not renewing my RWA membership. Boy, that's scary! But they want career focused romance writers, not erotica writers, so I'm feeling a bit boxed in by the organization. I hate to lose my PAN status, but I think it's probably time to let go. Good luck with your horror/thriller writing! I love those types of books, especially supernatural thrillers. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh, I don't do "traditional" resolutions either. And, frankly, all I want for myself in 2015 is to be happy :) Which is why I wish to you too, Cora!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ramona! Happy to connect with you. Wishing you lots of happiness in the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^