Tuesday, November 25, 2014

In Love With Nine-to-Five Fantasies



I received my contributor copies for Nine-to-Five Fantasies on Monday afternoon. They're gorgeous! Lately, I haven't had a lot of time to read and write (aside from academic papers), so it was a refreshing change to read through some of the sexy stories from the anthology. 

Some of my favorites include:
Grimy, by Sommer Marsden
O For Effort, by Delilah Night
Kneading Lessons, by Tilly Hunter
and Close Shave, by Alison Tyler




My contribution is a hot mechanic story called Body Work. It features a buff, tattooed mechanic with nipple rings, a hot car, and a strap on. Library Journal called my story "surprisingly kinky".  *eyebrow wiggle* I hope you'll check it out.

Nine-to-Five Fantasies is available in both ebook and print formats. Readers can pick up a copy through most bookstores, including Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Books a Million. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.