Monday, June 09, 2014

Revisions, Revisions Everywhere... and a Blog Tour Date

I sent off Wicked Obsession for copy edits/proofing today. Yay! I'm super thrilled about that. Once the files are back I'll move on with the formatting, but for the next two weeks, the vampires will be out of sight and out of mind. 

Instead, I'll be deconstructing and reconstructing the 50k+ cowboy novel I've been workshopping for the past week. Whew! This is going to be a job. I'm not even going to joke around about it. I'm a very messy first drafter. Most of the manuscript is already printed. There are only three or four chapter files left to go, and I'll have the entire thing ready for a read through and initial (post-it note) markup. 

I have Post-it notes and highlighters, and paperclips and pens. All that jazz is ready to go. I start feeling a little sick every time I look at the growing mountain of manuscript pages, but I'm ready to roll up my sleeves and get her done.

One more thing before I go...

On Monday, June 23rd, I'll be joining the My Writing Process blog tour. I'm super excited about this blog tour. I love reading about author's writing processes, how they get their books written, and that's what this tour is about. My post will appear here on the blog, so if you're subscribed to my blog through Networked Blogs, Feedspot, or a similar RSS service, the post will appear in your feed aggregator, as usual. If you're a blog hopper, I hope you'll drop by on my special day to say hello. 

If you're an author and you'd like to join the My Writing Process blog tour, hit me up. I have an invite left, and I'm itching to use it. Send me an email (there's a contact form on my website), and I'll send you the easy-peasy instructions and your blogging date.

I'm off to read a before I zonk out for the night. I'm currently reading Horror 101: The Way Forward. (various authors) It's a collection of essays on different aspects of the genre, and the horror business - everything from film making to writing novels. Interesting stuff! 

What about you? What are you currently reading? If you have any recommendations (I read everything from non-fiction, to erotica, to romance, to horror), leave it in the comments! 

That's all for now. Until next time...happy wishes!


•••


Available Now - Wave Rider

Sunny Richards' vacation at an exclusive Bonaire resort takes an adventurous turn when she meets a sexy Venezuelan surfer staying in one of the waterfront chalets. He invites her to his suite where he introduces her to his equally handsome friend, Matteo. The three spend a scorching hot evening together riding wave after wave of pleasure. It's a sexy summer vacation Sunny will never forget.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/429335E

For readers 18 and older. 
Genre: erotica, vacation fantasy (M/F/M, menage)  Only .99 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.