Friday, May 16, 2014

Available for Pre-Order:: Alison Tyler's Nine-to-Five Fantasies


I was visiting Alison Tyler's blog yesterday when saw this gorgeous book cover on her sidebar. I did a double take. It's her upcoming anthology, Nine-to-Five Fantasies!

Not only do I love, love, love that cover... I also wrote one of the stories in that book.

My contribution to the anthology is called Body Work, and it's about a mechanic looking for just the right woman to fulfill his carnal needs. I had a lot of fun writing this story. If you like hot guys who are good with their hands, I hope you'll check it out.

Nine-to-Five Fantasies has a release date scheduled for November 11th, 2014. It will be released in both print and ebook formats.

Currently available for pre-order at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and at BAM.

Nine-to-Five Fantasies: Tales of Sex on the Job
editor, Alison Tyler
publisher, Cleis Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^