Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wave Rider :: Now Available At Smashwords


Wave Rider, my sexy summer vacation erotica story, is now available on Smashwords for .99 cents. Yay! This backlist story is one of my personal favorites out of everything I've written. It's been re-edited and repackaged for 2014. This book makes me think of sun, sand, surf, hot bodies, and tan lines. If you're just looking for something to read with a sultry summertime vibe, check out Wave Rider. 

About the book:
Sunny Richards' vacation at an exclusive Bonaire resort takes an adventurous turn when she meets a sexy Venezuelan surfer staying in one of the oceanfront chalets. He invites her to his suite where he introduces her to his equally handsome friend, Matteo. The three spend a scorching hot evening together riding wave after wave of pleasure. It's a sexy summer vacation Sunny will never forget.

To read a sample or purchase the book: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/429335

4 comments:

  1. Cora, can I get it from Amazon for my Kindle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy! I'm working to get it on Amazon right now. Thanks for asking. Been a while since I last spoke to you. I hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wave Rider is presently under review at Amazon - woot woot! It should go live in a few hours. Just for the sake of saying so, I found your comment while waiting for the file to load on the site. LOL How's that for synchronicity! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's up on Kindle. I got the notice this morning. Going to drop the link in this post in case anyone comes here with the same question. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JV8USN6

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.