Thursday, April 03, 2014

Spring Fling Winner!

With no further ado, the winner of my Spring Fling contest is... 

Susan Yuen-Lee! 

Congratulations, Susan! The Spring Fling prize package includes one Sinful Colors nail polish in the color Nail Junkie, and one Hard Candy Single and Loving It eye shadow in the color World Peace

I'll be in touch with you shortly to get your shipping address.


Thanks, everyone, for a great March Madness event.  I'll be doing more events like this in the near future.To be among the first to know when another giveaway launches, or if you'd simply like to be informed when my upcoming new releases come out, subscribe to the Cora Zane newsletter. There's a little black button here on my blog that will take you to a subscription page. Or simply visit my website at www.corazane.com and click on the newsletter tab. 

Happy wishes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^