Monday, April 07, 2014

Never Say Never :: Early Release Sighting

The paperback edition of Never Say Never, edited by Alison Tyler, is in stock at Amazon.com. Yay! I have a micro/snippet story in this book called "Bad Kitty".  Meow, meow. If you read it, let me know what you think.

Also, if you see this book on the shelf at your local bookstore, please send me a pic! With your pic (and your permission), I'd love to feature your "in the wild" snapshot of Never Say Never here on my blog.

A quick note: The official release day for Never Say Never is April 15th, so if you check the kindle page, it shows it's still up for pre-order. Never fear! That is on track and as it should be.

View Never Say Never on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.