Monday, April 28, 2014

23 Days and Counting

I'm taking a coffee break before I zonk out at my desk. I've written approximately a thousands words today, and I'm about to dive in for another thousand before Mini gets home.

Over the weekend, I dragged out my calendar and flipped through it. There are roughly 23 days til the end of Mini's school year. Yikes! I'm ready for summer, but I want to knock out this draft before vacation gets here. That way Mini and I can do fun stuff and go places without me having to worry about the manuscript waiting on me when I get back home.

So, it's time to roll up the shirt sleeves. I have a draft to K.O.

Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^