Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Fling...the Madness Continues

I'm in the editing cave this week. I'm trying to wrap up a full novel, and I can hardly wait to kick this sucker out the door. This is one of those books that I'll probably give a celebratory send off - wine, cake, confetti. I've had this book on the table since last year, but it has been painfully slow-going.

Yesterday I made a one-shot pass over 23 pages of it, which is pretty good for me. Today I have to rewrite/retype a clean version of what I edited, and after that, I have few errands to run.

Speaking of errands... After fifteen years of loyal service, my favorite house broom died a noble death on Tuesday, and I can't bear to go another day (especially barefoot!) without a new one. So that is a top priority quest today - shopping for a good, angled broom. It's weird because I'll think about doing a quick sweep over the floors after the dogs come in from the back yard, but then I'll go to the little niche where I usually set the broom and it's not there. Too uncomfortable for me! Gotta have a broom there before I go bonkers from phantom broom syndrome. (Thinking you have a broom when you don't.)

On Tuesday, I was over at the lovely Sommer Marsden's blog, talking about my ebook How to Date an Android in celebration of 9 Years of Sommer.  To see the post, the excerpt, and the prize I gave away, click here. 

A quick shout out to Shannon for winning my Android Kiss contest, which was announced yesterday on Sommer's blog. Thanks so much for dropping in to comment! 

If you missed out on the Lucky Green contest, and the Android Kiss contest, don't lose heart! There is another chance to win a March Madness prize coming up! I'll be updating my website with the new Spring Fling prize picture this weekend. All you have to do to enter is sign up for my newsletter using the link on my sidebar (here on the blog), or by visiting the newsletter page on my website and signing up there. http://corazane.weebly.com/newsletter.html

For a double entry, drop by my Smashwords page, and add me as a favorite. A winner will be selected at random on March 31st, 2014. Good luck!

That's all for now. Time to tackle my to-do list. Until next time, happy wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^