Thursday, November 21, 2013

Morning Rain and Fog


I love rainy, foggy days. They're perfect for writing. Today's picture was taken while waiting for the school bus. I was standing on the patio with Mini and dodging raindrops. Before the bus arrived, I took a couple of cute pictures of little man, too.

Now that SassiePup is home recuperating from her adventures at the vet, the house feels more at peace. I have to watch her so she doesn't pop her stitches, but she's no longer isolated from Jake. He gets within two feet of her and she lets him know she's not in the mood to play. That's my grumpy girl!

Last night she was ready to sack out on the bed with us. Once she was on the bed, she stretched out on her side and sighed heavily, perfectly content. And when I climbed into bed and and covered up, she picked up her head and rested it  on my ankle. She stayed like that most of the night. I'd say she missed us. Poor beast.

That's all for now. I'm going to try to catch up on my NaNo project. The last few days have been so hectic, I haven't had time to sit down and write much. Time to break out my timer and hit this story hard. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Rainy mornings are perfect for writing. We have one today, but I have to go to work all day. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you were still able to get some writing in. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.