Monday, October 07, 2013

New Release: A Trick of Light

A Trick of Light: Four Supernatural Short Stories is available now on Smashwords!

About the book

A Trick of Light is a collection of four supernatural short stories. Find out how an old letter puts a woman face to face with a spectral train. Read the lost diary of a family man forced to make difficult choices in the midst of the zombie apocalypse. Witness a rebel angel's final battle against one of his own kind. A Trick of Light...where nothing is quite as it seems. 

Book page and buy link:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/365189

Price: .99 cents
Publisher notes: This is supernatural fiction, not a romance. 

2 comments:

  1. Cora, do you want to do a promo on my blog for your new book? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always happy to promo with you, Nancy. If you'd like to do a post over at your blog, PM me on Facebook or email me. We'll set up something. Thank you for the offer!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.