Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Updates from the Fainting Couch

Mom, will this story never end?
Kips, you always ask me the tough questions.
I'm working on the short story that wouldn't die. It's the final story for the Trick of Light collection. Just when I think I've hit that smooth sailing point, the story grows a little larger. A little longer. I just want to be finished with it already. *fainting couch*

Nevertheless, I'm taking my time with it. I added in one scene today, and I need to add in one more to fill all the gaps. Then I just have to tidy up my sentences before I do a solid edit. Sigh. So close, yet so far away. It won't be much longer though, and the whole book will be ready for proofing and betas.

After that one, I have to print up the Desire I wrote and start going through it with a red pen. In other words, I have a lot of work ahead of me. Right now, what I really want to do is eat donuts and watch Hotel Transylvania. But that will just have to wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^