Friday, August 09, 2013

The Friday Skinny

I finished filling in the plot holes for the vampire story going in my Trick of Light collection. That's a big relief. I need to make several passes over it before sending it off to beta readers. Once that's done, I only have the introduction left to write.

All that aside, I'm about to start the second draft for my category romance. I've had time away from it, so I'm ready to tackle it with fresh eyes. I'm really looking forward to this project. I say that now, I may be crying in my teacup down the road. 

That's all I've got going on at the moment. Hubby made it home about an hour ago so we are cooking and internetting, and just hanging out as a family doing stuff. I'm going to spend my evening writing and watching horror movies. I'm totally addicted to Hulu and Crackle.

That's all for now. Happy weekend, and if it applies--happy writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^