Monday, August 26, 2013

Another Monday

It's about two-thirty in the morning and I'm writing this post on my iPod, so please excuse the typos. For the past few days I've been making revision notes for the desire (book) I'm writing, as well as revising Ophelia for Trick of Light. This is the third pass I've made over Ophelia, and I got some really good feedback from a crit partner earlier tonight. Finally, I think the story is taking shape and headed in the direction I'd originally intended. What can I say? Stories can sometimes get away from us. They take on a life of their own once the character are developed to a certain level. Their thoughts and feelings directly lead the stories.

Anyway, on top of writing and editing, I've also been reading Angela Knight's Passionate Ink. A guide to writing erotic romance. What a brilliant book! I can't post the link at the moment, but a simple search on a book shopping site like amazon, BN, or BaM will bring up the book in a snap. I highly recommend it, and as soon as I get some free time I'll be doing an indepth review of Passionate Ink on Goodreads. 

My birthday is on Wednesday, so I'm going to be scarce on social media for for a couple of days. However I doubt it will be that noticeable. 

That's it for now. I hope you all have a wonderful week. Until next time, happy wishes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^