Saturday, July 20, 2013

Change Is In The Air

There is so much going on, and so little summer vacation left.

When I went to Wally World this morning for laundry detergent and Pop Tarts, the first thing I noticed was the school supply list carousel set up near the door. I walked around the partition to grab a cart, and the clothing department was a splash of red, white, and blue. Nope, not flags. School uniforms. They're out in all the clothing departments. Sigh. It's like the turning of fall leaves. You see the signs of the seasons changing and know time is short.

Speaking of time, I'm about to head into the writing cave for an extended stay. On the 18th, I went to the pitch sessions over at Harlequin and received a full request. What a fabulous pitch experience, and I'm absolutely jazzed about the request. I've got my fingers crossed. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.