Before we got started working on our projects, my writing buddy and I wrote out full synopsis for our stories. It was a major headache to do, but I'm glad I did it. I've been able to set up my book just using the synopsis. And when I transferred all the information from the synopsis to index cards, I was able to see what scenes I had and what scenes were still needed.
There were a lot if plot holes, but I'm gradually filling them in. And I've found all these little pockets of story for foreshadowing and tying up threads I didn't know realize we're loose threads.
So far I'm happy with the progress I'm making. The real challenge will begin once I start rewriting and shaping the scenes.
That's all for now. It's relatively quiet here these days, so there really isn't much to report. I'm sure that will change when Mini starts school in three weeks.
Take care, and I hope you have a happy Monday. <3