Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Lit Pop #5


Happy Friday, everyone! 


My Lit Pop book of the week is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in honor of Douglas Adams' birthday, which actually fell on Monday the 11th.

Book of the week

Quotes by Douglas Adams

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. 

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

For more quotes by Douglas Adams, check out Brainy Quote.


That's all for now. Or as the dolphins would say - So long and thanks for all the fish! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.