Friday, March 08, 2013

Friday Lit Pop #4



Back in January, I signed on for the 2013 Goodreads Reading Challenge. I set a goal of fifty books, and my total to date is nine books read. Since my store has once again stopped carrying Desire line titles, I picked up two Blazes, which I've already read, and Shannon Stacey's All He Ever Desired (HQN line). Oh! I also bought two Blazes on Kindle, Lori Wilde's Night Driving (looks fun!) and Relentless Seduction by Jillian Burns. I'm looking forward to reading all of these!

This morning I started reading What Happens in Charleston by Rachel Bailey, which is a Harlequin Desire - my favorite line. So far so good!

Of course, I'll be adding and rating all these books on Goodreads once I've read them.

Book of the Day


I read Solaris in junior high school, and thought it was sad and wonderfully strange. I recently ordered a print copy for my keeper shelf, but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm looking forward to reading it again when my copy arrives.


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are. - W. Somerset Maugham

Writing is the only thing that, when I'm doing it, I don't feel I should be doing something else. - Gloria Steinem

Good writing is like a windowpane. - George Orwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^