Sunday, March 10, 2013

Comment Moderation

This is me when I find spam comments on my blog.

A spammer has been repeatedly leaving links in my blog comments, so I've decided to switch over to moderated comments. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience this causes my readers. I hope you'll understand. Every time I drop by to check on my blog, I have to delete comments from the same person and frankly, I'm tired of it.

Now that I have that sorted out.... Early Saturday morning, I worked on a short story for a while then around noon I set it aside for the day and began sorting through shawl patterns on a few yarn websites. Mom has asked me to make her a solid white shawl for Easter, and I told her I'd try to find a simple pattern, but with classes starting next week, I probably won't be able to finish the project in time for Easter Sunday. She understood and wants the shawl anyway, so of course I agreed to make her one. It's just going to take some time for me to finish it.

I also watched Silent Hill Revelation yesterday. The acting wasn't great, but the story line was interesting. The f/x were awesome. I mainly watched it to see the puppet nurses and Pyramid Head anyway, so I feel like I got my money's worth, and now I'm ready for the third Silent Hill installment when it comes out.

After Silent Hill, I started watching the first season of Supernatural. Gotta love the Winchesters. We have the first three seasons on disc, and I have to admit I've only watched a few episodes until lately. When we opened the second season box set, we were bummed out to see that the manufacturer had made an error. The box contained six discs overall, but the discs are labeled 2,2,3,4,5 and 6. Basically, the set was packaged with duplicated discs, and no disc 1. At this point we can't take the discs back, so I guess I'll have to hit up Ebay and see what I can find.

Tomorrow is laundry and cleaning day. So much fun, so little time. Anyway, that's what's what. Oh! I almost forgot to mention.... I do have a bit of good news. KissinBlueKaren gave Morning, Noon, and Night a fab review. My story 4 p.m. No Show got a shout out, which is kinda jazzy! You can read the full review here.

Gee. I just glanced at the clock and it's almost two in the morning. I really should get to bed, otherwise I'll end up sleeping my Sunday away. Don't want to do that! ;o)

Until next time... happy weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been getting hit by the spammers. I had that problem on my blog a while back. Now that they have to take an extra step to post a comment it should stop, they'll find someone else to bother.

    I love supernatural, I've been a fan since the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the spam was coming from one person, so hopefully after the comment mod and blocking him on google+ he'll get the message.

    I'm just now really getting into Supernatural. I saw snips from an episode or two when it came out and thought it was interesting, but I never could find the time to just sit and watch. I'm *making* time for it now, and I think this is probably my favorite show since BSG was on. That's really saying something for me since I find it's so hard to get invested in a series.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^