Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Character Study: Mia

A Heroine in the Making 

This is Mia, my current heroine in progress. I'm building her for a romance novella that's still in the brainstorming phase. 

This is exactly how I picture her. Ginger hair and intelligent eyes with a hint of vulnerability. I forgot to grab a screen capture of her in glasses, but she does wear them. 

I picture her as a counselor of some kind. It's possible she works with children. {Maybe she's the protagonist in a secret baby romance?} She hasn't revealed all her secrets to me yet. I'm still playing around with her backstory.

Want to check out another romance heroine I've created? 

Click here to meet Shelby Whitman, the heroine from my latest Werekind werewolf story - Chasing Moonlight.





All pictures were taken at Bookstacks in Awen. The avatar's hair is by Wasabi Pills. Photographed using Firestorm viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^