Sunday, January 27, 2013

Character Study : Kellen

The Making of a Hero

This is Kellen. Or possibly Kellan. I'm on the fence about the spelling. I picture him as a soldier, but something about that doesn't fit the background I had in mind for him. So, for now, he's a drifter.

In my mind, he's an alpha male, but not necessarily a shifter. At least not a wolf. Maybe a jaguar. Or a lion shifter.

One thing I know for certain, he's the kind of guy who knows what he wants and goes after it - namely  the woman of his dreams.



Top picture taken at a public sandbox. Pictures two and three were taken in the SL Botanical Gardens. The sweater, dog tags, and hair are by Redgrave. The eyes are SL system provided eyes in the color Pacific Blue. The jeans, skin, and shape are sold by magicc321 on the SL Marketplace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.