Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thinking Positive Thoughts


Eek! Only eight days left until the start of the holidays. For us, at least. Mini gets out next week for winter break, so I'm trying to wrap up as many writing projects as possible before then. So far, so good. Last night I wrapped up a huge freelance project, and just this evening I finished outlining a brand new story for EC. First things first, though, before I start any new projects, I have a (promised) short to write and submit by the end of this month.

Speaking of Ellora's Cave, you have to check out their brand spanking new website. It's absolutely gorgeous. I love it, but not only for aesthetic reasons. It's so easy to navigate. Easy to navigate wins me over every time, hands down. Check it out! www.ellorascave.com

Currently on my desk, I have two stories left to revise and edit. Once those stories are taken care of, I want to take a little time off for Christmas. At least a couple of days. While Mini's home, I'm going to bake and decorate until I drop!

Oh, and sometime during all those reckless days of baking, painting, and decorating, I'm going to start building a writerly game plan for 2013. I'm also to compile a list of writerly goals I accomplished this year, and I'll be sharing that list here on the blog. 2012 has been a super tough year for me and my family, and with the New Year fast upon us, it's time to reflect and adjust.

One last thing before I go... Yesterday I learned Morning, Noon, and Night (Alison Tyler, editor) is one of About.com's Top Pick Sex Books for Everyday Holiday Giving for 2012. Awesomesauce! My story 4 P.M. No Show is included in that book.

That's it for now. It's after midnight, and I still need to put Mini's uniforms in the dryer.
Until next time, happy writing! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, Mary! A very Merry Christmas to you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.