Saturday, November 03, 2012

NaNoWriMo and Winged Warriors

Wow. It's already November. Where has the year gone? I feel like I've slept through most of 2012. What a shame. 

Tonight, I'm spending a quiet Saturday evening catching up on writing projects. I have one more guest blog to write before I go to bed, and I'm also trying to wrap up a short story for a new erotica collection I hope to have on Smashwords by the end of the month.  

On Halloween, I signed up for NaNoWriMo 2012, and so far I have roughly 4200 words on that story. This is what - day three? Something like that? I'm satisfied with the progress on that piece, although I'm not sure that particular story will stretch into 50k. We'll see. Either way, I'll take what I can get. I'm not too worried about the length of it, since the story will have to be rewritten anyway. 

My website has been updated with the latest news, including information on all my current releases, and a list of events I'm participating in over the next few weeks. 

Ultimate Angels: Tales of Winged Warriors (an anthology published by Knightwatch Press) should go live any day now. I realize there's been a very long wait for this book, and I appreciate everyone's patience. I'll post an update when that title becomes available on Amazon. My short story Prince of Thorns is in that book. 

One last thing...don't forget to set your clocks back tonight. Feel free to read that as Cora, note to self...set the darn clocks. I always forget. Anyway, that's all I've got for now, so I'll bid you goodnight. Happy dreams. ;o) 


4 comments:

  1. Good thing you reminded me, I would have forgotten to set the clocks back. Never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cora, I was at Walmart in Central Square, NY and saw no Desires and 2 Noctures. This was a mega super Walmart. Just an update of my catagory tracking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, every year I wake up confused over the clock changes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy! Thank you for the update! I need to post an update on the Desire situation. I promise to do that very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^