Thursday, November 08, 2012

Morning, Noon, and Night :: now available in trade paperback

Click to Enlarge
Morning, Noon, and Night is available for purchase on Amazon in paperback a few days early. Hurray! I've read this book cover to cover, and every story is totally drool worthy. If you're a fan of couples erotica, you won't want to miss this one!

My contribution to this anthology is 4 P.M. No Show, which is about a rainy day tryst set in a New Orleans occult shop.

On November 20th, I'll be cross posting with Alison Tyler's blog, Trollop With A Laptop, and talking about the idea behind the story. There's an interesting history behind 4 P.M. No Show. I hope you'll mark the date on your calendar and drop in for a look at my story behind the story. :o)


BUY LINK: Amazon trade paperback edition
[Kindle/Nook editions : available for pre-order]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.