Monday, November 12, 2012

Morning, Noon, and Night Blog Tour


My internet connection has been really wonky for the past few days. I get booted off the net with no warning, and I haven't been able to troubleshoot the issue. While the disruption of service hasn't been very conductive to my online browsing, it's done wonders for my writing and productivity. {g}

Speaking of writerly things, and books, today is the first day of the Morning, Noon, and Night blog tour.

The tour kicks off over at Alison Tyler's blog, and below is a schedule of the tour dates and links. On November 20th, if you return here, to my blog, I'll be posting about the story behind my anthology story - 4 p.m. No Show.

If you're looking to buy a copy of this very sexy anthology, you can find it online. It's available in Kindle and Nook formats, and there's a trade paperback edition, too.

Morning, Noon, and Night is published by Cleis Press. 


The Morning, Noon, and Night Blog Tour 
Dates and Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^