Saturday, October 06, 2012

The Saturday What's What

I've been obsessively checking my inbox all morning.{g} I'm expecting news to come through over the next few days, which is making me super duper a-n-t-s-y. Not in a bad way. I can hardly wait to see what comes, but it's like I'm on springs. I jump every time a new email arrives. Ha!

This weekend I'll be busy judging contest entries. There is still so much left to do, and I have all these errands that keep pulling me off in different directions. Kinda frustrating, but oh well.

I'm going to try to take care of some of the influx of errands over the next two days, so I have more breathing room to finish up the fairy tale collection, and start rereading through all the book notes I've jotted down over the past week. In my spare time, what little of it there is, I'm trying to pull together a story for Adam 6 (from Connection). He started speaking to me recently and seems like he'd be a fun character to write about.

Yesterday, I updated my website and my Amazon page. I have a (mostly-complete) release schedule posted on my home page. Lots of new work coming out between the 15th of October through mid-November. When I get my cover art in for Chasing Moonlight, I'll post a release schedule here on the blog, and post the finalized blurb and all that.

Anyway, that's pretty much what's what around here. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^