Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012


Tonight I'm taking the Mini Beast to my parents' house so he can go to their church social. They're having a Halloween festival with costumes, games, food, and candy - all that jazz. It's safer than going door to door, so I'm all for it.

Later, I'm going to do tarot readings for a few friends using the Halloween Tarot deck (by Kipling West), then I'm going to probably set the laundry going, have some wine, and work on Twilight's Edge. My goal is to have that book out as soon as possible. I hope to have it out this year, but I've only just found an editor to take it on. Once I send it there, I'm going to hire a friend to do the formatting for me. My primary concern with it right now is focus on the rewrites.

Tomorrow is the start of NaNoWriMo, and I'm still on the fence about whether I want to commit myself to that right now. I'll probably go ahead and bash out 2k. But it will be interesting to see how far I get with a NaNo project, since I have other commitments I'm facing.

That's all for now. Whatever your plans for tonight, I hope you have a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.