Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Chasing Moonlight :: October/November Releases

I'm a little behind on blogging. Last night I tried to come in and post, but my internet connection wasn't having it. Then today, I had errands to run. Anyway, now that I've had time to think about it, I realize I've been working almost non-stop since August.

Just yesterday, I managed to turn in all the contest entries I'd been given to judge for the first round of the Suzannah contest. After that, I wrapped up my freelance work. Once that was send back, I stared at my computer with this anxious feeling eating away at me because I'd actually reached the bottom of my to-do list. I honestly didn't know what to do with myself. {lol}

I'm sure my duty free situation will change soon enough, but in those few moments, I was reminded just how busy I've been in recent months. It's my hope that any readers checking my blog daily can forgive the lack of posts.

All that aside...I have new news! Chasing Moonlight is coming to Cobblestone Press on Monday, October 15th. (Next week!) For readers looking for this book, the staff usually posts the books late in the day. Just a head's up. Chasing Moonlight is Blaze's story. He's Drake's younger brother from Dominant Territory.

The unofficial blurb for Chasing Moonlight -
Blaze Logan can't figure out why Shelby keeps avoiding him, especially since he's sure the raven-haired beauty is his mate. When she breaks one date too many, he goes to her cabin to call her out, only to find her in the throes of a painful transformation. Shelby's secret is out. Unable to control her inner wolf, she is at the mercy of the moon. Determined to help her gain control no matter what it takes, Blaze is going to have to act fast in order to help her. She’s chasing moonlight, and the full moon is only days away.

Chasing Moonlight is the first of three releases I have coming out this fall.




On October 31st, Coming Together - Hungry For Love goes on sale. {How fun - a Halloween release date! :o)}

The Hungry for Love anthology was edited by the totally orsum Sommer Marsden, and it contains my zombies-in-love story, Little Deaths.

The proceeds of Hungry for Love are going to the American Diabetes Association. My dad is a type 2 diabetic, so this anthology hits pretty close to the heart for me. Not only that, the list of authors for this book is pretty spook-tacular, so be sure to check it out!



And there's still one more to go...

This next book is a delicious erotica/romance-erotica anthology for couples. Morning, Noon, and Night was edited by the lovely Alison Tyler. It's being released by Cleis Press on November 14th. My contribution to the anthology is titled 4 P.M. No Show. 

You can learn more about 4 P.M. No Show by going here.

I'm thrilled to be in this collection. I admit it - I read the whole book when I received the galleys. ;*) This is such a tasty book. I love everything about it, and I hope readers will love it, too.

You can pre-order both the paperback and Kindle editions for Morning, Noon, and Night on Amazon.com.

There you have it! My release list from October through mid-November. There is more to come, so I hope you'll keep checking back.

As always, there are other ways to find out about my new releases and book news - through my website, Facebook, and Twitter. Feel free to drop by anytime and say hi! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.