Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tea in the Writing Cave

While I'm waiting for my cup of tea, I decided to pick my head up and blog. I haven't fallen off the Earth or anything, it's just that I'm still buried under this book. The story is shaping up very nicely, but revising is such a slow process for me. Oh well. It is what it is. Right now, it's looking like I'll have this particular story cleaned up and ready over the weekend. Much later than I had hoped.

Tomorrow, I have to renew my driver's license before I get stuck taking the test again, then it's back to the grind. After I get this Werekind story finished, I still have Twilight's Edge to knock out, so I can start working on something new. *head desk*

Anyway, that's the gist of it. My tea is ready, and I need to jot down a shopping list for hubby before I take on what's left of this scene I'm currently working on. I'll probably be invisible for the next few days. If you need to find me, I'll be in the writing cave.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^