Sunday, September 23, 2012

One Step Closer

One more chapter to go and I'll have this book revised. *faint*

Tomorrow I'll be busy doing last minute proofing and tweaking before I send this bad boy off to my publisher. I'm sure I'll find a few things to prune and polish, and worry about in general, but at least the whole of the book will be done. {dusts hands}

I'm so ready to toss the dove to the air, in a manner of speaking. I have other work piling up while trying to complete this project. I'm have a few freelance things to catch up on, and a few of my own projects to wrap up. Too, I need to check in with the Suzannah ladies. Oh, I also have two batches of edits coming in shortly, but I'll worry about that when they come rolling in. In the meantime, off to wrap up the final few scenes with this book. Whew! I may need a vacation before the year is out.

Wish me luck! I'm ready to finish so I can start the craziness all over again. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.