Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dream the Dream :: Updated


My blog has been sadly neglected over the past few days. I'm up at 2 in the morning to catch up on a few things. Lately I've been super busy trying to get that deadline book in. Well, I wrapped it up and sent it in yesterday, and it looks like everything is a-go on that.

I have a ton of book news to write about very soon. Some of it I can't talk about yet, so I'm holding off. In the past month, I've contracted three new stories, and a fourth is pending, so I have a lot of new material coming out over the next couple of months. Once I get caught up on everything, my freelance work, etc., I'll be wrapping up one of my personal writing projects, too.

Let's see...what else? I need to check in with the ladies working on The Suzannah Contest.

A quick reminder about The Suzannah Contest - the deadline is October 1st. The contest is for published and unpublished writers. The grand prize is $300 (USD) and a trophy. We're a bit short on entries, so that's an added opportunity for writers who are looking to get feedback on their work. The entries that make it to the final round will be judged by a panel of 6 editors and agents. We have an amazing line up of editors and agents, folks, so be sure to check out the details at the Nola Stars RWA chapter website: http://nolastars.com/contest  

That's all I've got for now. I'll be back again when I have more news. In the meantime, catch me on Facebook or Twitter.  Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^