Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Writer's Lament

I'm trying so very hard to be patient today. Not with others, but with myself. I'm close to finishing one of the books I'm working on, and I just want to kick it out the door.so.effing.bad. But I can't. Not yet. I have to trim, rewrite, and edit some more even though I'm very sick of reading the same material over and over again. Ah well, such is the writer's lament.

On the other hand, the story is shaping up nicely. I noticed an inconsistency about midway through the story, and made a note to go in and fix that asap. For the most part, everything else looks sound. I wrapped up a chapter this afternoon, and I'm going to give it one more pass tonight before I go to bed.

Lately, this has become my mantra. I'm not kidding. I made the image above so I could print it out and glue it to my forehead if need be.

Thank you to everyone who has bought a copy of What She Doesn't Know, my erotica collection on Smashwords. I truly appreciate it.

I've noticed a few people searching my blog for similar stories recently, and thought I'd point you toward some of my other erotica work. If you liked What She Doesn't Know, you'll probably like Wave Rider, which is also contemporary erotica, and available now at Cobblestone Press.

Wave Rider is a perfect beach read for these last few weeks of summer.

About the book

Sunny's vacation at an exclusive Bonaire resort takes an adventurous turn when she meets a sexy Venezuelan surfer staying in one of the waterfront chalets next door. 

After an erotic interlude on the beach, he invites her to his suite where he introduces her to his equally handsome friend, Matteo. The three spend a scorching hot evening together riding wave after wave of pleasure. It's a sexy summer vacation Sunny will never forget. 

This is a very sexy book, and probably my favorite of all the erotica stories I've written. Be sure to check it out!

I have more work coming out this fall...


This November 13th, I have a fun, sexy short story called 4 P.M. No Show appearing in Alison Tyler's Morning, Noon, and Night erotica anthology, to be published by Cleis Press. This anthology is a deliciously sexy read. The pre-order page for the trade paperback and the Kindle edition is on Amazon, if you're interested. I hope you'll take a peek, and "like" us.

It's already after midnight, and I should probably get back to work. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.