Thursday, August 16, 2012

One Step Closer :: Twilight's Edge

FYI: For whatever reason, SassiePup
is completely horrified by my
adorable batty pen. Le sigh.
So, what day is this again?  Wednesday?  Thursday? I've got so much going on right now, the pressure has driven me about half bonkers. Mini starts school on Monday, and I should have started class today, but I'm locked out of the virtual classroom.

On the other hand, the extra time not spent driving myself nuts over stuff I can't control allowed me to finish and turn in all my freelance work. Cool beans! I even managed to work on two of my own books after I'd done all that.

I pretty much finished the rough draft of The Butterfly Prince late Wednesday afternoon. It's going to need a solid second draft, but for all respective purposes, the story is down on paper, thank baby Jesus. This story has been kicking my tail ever since I started writing it, and really, it's not like it's a complicated story so I'm not sure what gives.

Anyway, once the second draft is finished, Twilight's Edge will be "complete" and ready for cover to cover editing. Woohoo! *runs amok* I am so ready. I have three other stories nearing completion, and I'm ready to switch focus to one of those books.

In other news, the Suzannah Contest is now officially open for entries. You have to check out the line up of editors and agents for this contest. Ah-mazing. I'm not kidding. You can find out more about the contest here: www.nolastars.com 

NOTE: Even though it's not mentioned on the entry form, there is a $5.00 early bird discount for anyone who enters the contest before September 1st. The payment boxes at the bottom of the form are correct. Just check and go. *thumbs up*

That's all for now. I see it's after midnight, and I still have a few things to do before I can go to bed. Sooo, I'm going to sign out and do my thing. Until next time. <3

2 comments:

  1. When we are busy there never seems to be enough time in a day, does there? But on those days that we have nothing to do...time ticks by so slowly.

    I think that pen is uber cute, can't imagine why the pup is scared of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be the googly eyes. LOL ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.