Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Shamelessly Domesticated


I'm presently drinking the last of the sangria and reading vampire smut I downloaded from the Mischief site earlier tonight. I bought Red Grow the Roses by Janine Ashbless, because I love vampires and I know I can't go wrong with Janine's writing style. She's fearless, and I love that about her work.

The house is an utter mess tonight. Hubby began tearing apart Oldest's room for remodeling Tuesday morning. We managed to get the room cleared out, and all the furniture moved into the dining room. Tomorrow I rip out the tile. Fun, no? We have to work quickly, since the big boy graduates his first round of training next week, and he'll be coming home to stay until he ships out to Bahrain.

Hubby promised to redo the room, but of course, as I predicted would happen, he waited until the last minute to get started on it. Now, there's all this frenzy to get it finished. We were joking about it earlier, but I will again make a prediction - he'll be cursing this project before the week is out. {g}

It's after midnight now. I'm probably going to read for another thirty minutes or so, then go to bed. In the morning I have to go to the grocery store. We're down to bread heels and butter scrapings, and personally speaking, I will not survive another week without some Ben and Jerry's. That's definitely at the top of my shopping list.

I have more writing to do later on today. I have three hand written pages left to type into my main document, and then I hope to write seven to ten fresh pages on top of that. I'm trying to get in as much as I can before the weekend. On Saturday I'm heading out to my local RWA meeting. And yes, I mean it this time!

Anyway, that's all for now. Here's hoping we all have a peaceful, productive Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.