Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday Sleep In

Big boy is finally home. Hubby picked him up from the airport this afternoon, and they made it back around 7:30 Friday evening. Oldest loves the new room, too. Yay! That's great news. While the guys were gone, I gave the house a thorough cleaning. It was much needed. With the Big boy home, tonight things felt like they were getting back to normal...at least for a little while. ;o)


Oldest raided the fridge, watched some TV, reconnected to the house wifi, and everything is pretty much how it was before he left. I gave Mini and bath, and put him to bed around 10pm, then went to the den to chill with hubby. Oldest came into the den not long afterward, and hugged us all goodnight. After both the kids were sleeping, I hung around with Hubster and watched a couple of back episodes of True Blood, then I headed to the office with a glass of wine. I figured I might as well peak at the wip. It's been so long since I looked at it, I can't remember where I left off. 


It's almost 1 am, and I'm about to toss the clothes in the dryer, finish up this glass of wine, then go to bed. I'll probably save any hardcore writing/editing until Saturday afternoon. I'm just too tired to deal with it right now, and I don't want to do any late night/early morning, tired out of my mind, disastrous wip changes. Been there, done that. So...I'm taking out time to rest. I've been getting up at roughly 7 am for the past week and working in Oldest's room until the wee hours of the morning. I think I've earned a day to sleep in. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.