Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fangtastic Sunday

I hope you've all had a happy weekend. :o) This has been the sleepiest Sunday ever for me. My allergies were going crazy this morning when I got up, and it was either suffer with it or take a Benedryl. Well, I took the Benedryl, and within twenty minutes I was zombified. It's been that way ever since. Bleh. lol

I've been working on the wip today. I had to read through some of it to remember where I left off, but I think it's going pretty well. It's a bit kinkier than I'm used to writing, but I'm going with it since it fits the characters' relationship.

Speaking of which, I'm especially happy with the character dynamics. There's a lot of heavy hitting banter right up front. You can tell the hero and heroine are very attracted to each other, even though they are on opposite sides of the fence. Even though they both have had a string of previous relationships, I can't imagine them being happy with anyone but each other. I'm having a lot of fun with these two.

It arrived, it arrived! On Saturday, My Betsey Johnson vamp necklace came in. :o) I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but with this one it was love at first sight. The fangs are gold and the lips are a raspberry color with at tiny fake diamond on the lower lip. Love, love, love.

The necklace matches my vampire candy Tokidoki bag, which is the biggest tote bag I've carried in a very long time. If I'd had that bag when Mini was little, I'd have used it for a diaper bag. No kidding! All my stuff fits in the bottom two inches of the bag. Insane!

Now, I just need to match that lipstick shade on the those fang lips. A first glance, I'm thinking MAC Rebel, maybe layered with a little Violetta. What do you think?

That's it for now. I'm about to take SassiePup into the den to sit on her daddy's lap for a while, although I'm not sure she'll stay. She's been very "mommy, hold me" lately. Poor beast. I'm about to pour a glass of wine and get going on some more writing. I'd like to get another 2k before midnight. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^