Friday, July 27, 2012

Cora's Picks :: Lust Ever After by Rose de Fer

I don't have whole a lot to blog about at the moment. Things are kind of quiet here, and we all kind of do our thing on the weekends. I've been keeping to myself, writing, reading, and that sort of thing. Recharging my creative batteries, or however you want to phrase it. I'll write a few hundred words or wrap up a scene, then I'll go read for a while. When the book slows, I'll put it down and go back to writing for a bit. It's an endless cycle.

I've downloaded several of the new Mischief books, and I'm really liking them. The first book I bought from Mischief was Red Grow The Roses by Janine Ashbless. I love her work. Very literary hardcore. She's an autobuy for me.

I also bought Underworlds: Tales of Paranormal Lust, which is a collection of various authors. I plan to read that one this weekend. It looks like it has a little bit of everything tossed in there: menage, f/f, and of course vampires, and what-have-you.

I bought a very sexy book today that is worth a mention. I read it in one sitting. It's unlike anything I've read in the past few months, so cool beans. It gets a gold star from me.

In the short novel Lust Ever After by Rose de FerDr. Frankenstein has a practice of relieving the society ladies of their "hysteria" with his special vibration device, the Alleviator. But this is just a means of funding his true goal...to master the secret of life, and create his unique vision of the perfect woman.

Very hot read, approximately 116 pages, and only .99 cents on Amazon. Run, run, run, and get this story!


In all seriousness, if you're a fan of literary erotica, you won't be disappointed with the selection at Mischief. I'm not saying that to kiss ass or anything. For what you're paying per story, you can't beat the quality of writing. So far everything I've read from them or sampled is quality work. I will be going back for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.