Friday, June 01, 2012

NaNoWriMo Summer Camp


Can you believe it's June 1st?  It seems like summer has been here for a few weeks already. Then again, that could have something to do with the fact it's been hot outside.

In the spirit of summer, I signed up for summer camp today. Really, I did! Come sign up over at Camp NaNoWriMo and work on your novel throughout the month of June. This looks too fun to pass up. I joined a little earlier today. If you care to look me up, I'm registered as PinkPaperClip. :o)

That's really all I have going on at the moment. Hubby mowed the lawn today, and between mom duties I've been catching up on workshops and sorting through old bills for shredding. Oh, and my ACT study guides for intermediate algebra, plane geometry, and trig arrived this afternoon. Let the fun begin, right?

Anyway, I hear hubby scrabbling around in the kitchen, so I better go check up on the guys. It's after seven so they're probably getting hungry. Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you have a great weekend. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.