Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cover Tease :: Vampyre Night :: TBA

I haven't been very blog talkative lately. So sorry about that! Things are thankfully a bit slow here at home right now, so I've been taking advantage of the downtime to focus on writing.

I'm currently about 13k into my Camp NaNo story. I need to really up that count if I'm going to finish that particular project on time.

I'm not too worried about it, though. I've been splitting my writing time between several projects, and if I were allowed by NaNo rules to report ALL the words I write, across all my projects, I'd probably be above par on my word count.

Right now, to be on par, I think you need to be at roughly 23k. I'm right at 13k on my Camp NaNo project. Not too bad, considering all the other writing I've done along side it! I'm going to try to bring my word count up to par this coming weekend. But! If I'm not able to do so, I can at least celebrate that I have been very productive lately.

Let's see...I finished a short erotic story earlier in the week, and I've almost written my way through a second one. I have a partial submission almost ready to go out - Oh! And the At the Edge of Twilight erotic fairy tale collection is cleaning up nicely. I hope it won't be much longer on the fairy tale collection, but I'll continue to make passes over it until it sounds as smooth as I can make it.

Anyway, I'm about to hit a 1k1hr before going to bed, but before I do that, I want to point out today's picture - it's my latest book cover. Isn't it beautiful?!  I tell you, this is one of those "books of the heart" - a book I wrote for me, because I totally fell in love with the characters. They just wouldn't leave me alone until I finally agreed to tell their story.


Vampyre Night will be available later this year through Grrl X Publishing via Smashwords. In 2013, I plan to release a trade paperback version. When the book goes live, I'll announce it here on my blog, on all the social media sites I belong to, and over at my website www.corazane.com. I also have a yahoo group listed on my sidebar if you'd prefer to subscribe and find out about the book release through yahoo groups instead.

I have a proper sneak peak for Vampyre Night planned in the weeks ahead. I'll be posting the blurb and an excerpt, and I'll also be talking about the book's unofficial soundtrack. ;o) I love this book, and I do hope you'll keep checking back to find out more about it!

Wow, is it really almost 1 in the morning? Oh dear. I'll be feeling it in the morning. LOL I've been keeping the craziest hour lately. Anyway, I better call it a night. I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! Happy dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^