Thursday, May 17, 2012

When Thursday Goes Splat

What a day. That pretty much sums it up. Everything went wrong today. If I touched it, I broke it. Seriously, there were several times throughout the day I wanted to crawl into bed and hide under the covers. But I didn't, because what good would it do?

Never mind that the drunk crazy lady is out on bond and back at her house down the street until trial. Never mind that Donna Summer, my disco goddess icon has died. Add to that the fact I have test stress and I found out I can't take my 099 math courses online, I have to actually show up for class. What is this, the Dark Ages? Screw you Algebra, you harlot whore of Satan. And, yes, I am absolutely whining. I have earned the right. Today just thoroughly sucked.

On the upside, tomorrow Hubby, Mini, and I will be taking off to the resort in Biloxi. We're going to see Oldest, bake our buns on the beach, then drive back home Saturday evening. I'll have to catch up on all Friday's assignments Sunday, because after the week I've had, there's no way I'm taking assignments with me.

I'm being summoned, so that's all for now. But first, to make up for a bad day...I give you a reason to laugh!  Go to youtube and check out the video of Gilbert Gottfried reading 50 Shades of Gray. Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^