Tuesday, May 01, 2012

May Day :: Twilight's Edge

Happy May Day, everyone! Can you believe we are already five months into the year? Great gravy, 2012 is going by fast.

Oi, I am so tired today. It's a wonder I managed to crawl out of bed. If left to my own devices I'd probably still be sacked out, but KippyCat woke me up a little while ago with his loud, frantic meowing. The way he was carrying on, you'd think the house was on fire or something like that. It turned out his food dish was empty. Yeah, it was that critical. So, I got up and fed Sir Kips, and by the time I'd settled in at my computer, it was almost 10 a.m.

I have a ton of stuff to do today, but first things first: caffeine. I can tell already I'm not going to make it through the day without it. LOL

Mini has only eight full days of school left. The final week, the schedule goes to half days, and that's not even going to be a full week of school. So very soon, I'm going to have the little man home with me during the day. I'm trying to wrap up as many loose ends, and take care of little projects to get them out of the way for when he's home. My writing schedule will definitely have to shift to accommodate the kidlet.

Twilight's Edge
click to enlarge
The next book on my release list for GrrlX is Twilight's Edge: a collection of erotic fairy tales. The original novella I put in place to lead this title was previously published as At the Edge of Twilight. It's an oak man story, and I really wasn't sure what to do with it after I got my rights back for it. It was part of a fairy anthology to start with, so I decided to revise it and pair it with another novella.  

Once I get this book up, all the out of print stories in my backlist (at least I think that's all of them; I need more coffee!) will be taken care of. I'll be able to move forward with all new material, including the latest Werekind story on the agenda for this summer.

Speaking of books... This morning, I read on Facebook that the Ultimate Angels anthology is in the second round of formatting. Hopefully it won't be much longer now on that one. My story Prince of Thorns is included in that anthology. I can hardly wait to see it in print. :o)

I guess I should get to work. I have proofreading and writing to do. During the month of May, it's my goal to focus on the fantasy romance, and get it written. This will be fun, I'm sure, especially while I'm in the middle of taking classes. But, we all must soldier on. {wink} Happy Tuesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^